There were 39 goals scored in the Premier League this weekend and in our Weekend Review Podcast, we went through all eight games with a fine tooth comb.
- Are Liverpool now heavy favourites for the title?
- Is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer out of his depth at Manchester United?
- What’s going on between José Mourinho and Dele Alli?
- Is Bernd Leno the right goalkeeper for Arsenal?
- Will Dominic Calvert-Lewin make the England squad next summer?
- Do Leeds fans need to worry about their defending?
- Is Tariq Lamptey the next big thing?
- And why have there been so many goals in the Premier League this season?
We answered all of those questions – and more! – on the 200th episode of the OneFootball Podcast.
• If you want to get in touch with the podcast, then fire your emails to email@example.com or you can hit us up on Twitter
• You can subscribe to the podcast and give us a rating on iTunes
• You can do the same on Android ; and you can also listen on Audioboom , Soundcloud , Deezer , Stitcher and Spotify