The FA Cup third round draw in full
The draw for the third round of the FA Cup has been made on Monday night.
Holders Manchester City will host League Two’s Port Vale at the Etihad.
The tie of the round comes at Anfield, where Liverpool host Everton in the third round for the second time in the last three years.
Meanwhile, Wolves will host Manchester United in a re-match of last year’s quarter-final won by Wolves, while Marcelo Bielsa and Leeds travel to the Emirates to face Arsenal.
Sheffield United will host non-league side AFC Fylde, who are currently 18th in the Conference Premier.
What a delicious draw!
Here is the draw in full…
All ties will be played the weekend of 4 and 5 January 2020.
- Leicester City v Wigan Athletic
- Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City
- Fulham v Aston Villa
- Chelsea v Nottingham Forest
- Wolves v Manchester United
- Charlton Athletic v West Bromwich Albion
- Rochdale or Boston United v Newcastle United
- Cardiff City v Forset Green or Carlisle
- Oxford United v Exeter City or Hartlepool United
- Sheffield United v AFC Fylde
- Southampton v Huddersfield Town
- Liverpool v Everton
- Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town
- Bournemouth v Luton Town
- Brighton and Hove Albion v Sheffield Wednesday
- Bristol Rovers or Plymouth v Coventry or Ipswich
- Eastleigh or Crewe Alexandria v Barnsley
- Manchester City v Port Vale
- Middlesbrough v Tottenham
- Reading v Blackpool
- Watford v Tranmere Rovers
- Preston v Norwich City
- Millwall v Newport County
- Crystal Palace v Derby County
- Solihull Moors or Rotherham v Hull City
- Brentford v Stoke City
- Fleetwood Town v Portsmouth
- Arsenal v Leeds United
- Gillingham v West Ham
- Burton Albion v Northampton Town
- Burnley v Peterborough
- Birmingham v Blackburn