There is no let up in this chaotic Premier League campaign as another round of fixtures moves into view.
Another weekend of drama up and down the table last weekend has teed the season up nicely, with Everton and Aston Villa the unlikely early frontrunners.
There should be further excitement this week, too, as Manchester United host Chelsea and Leicester City go to Arsenal.
Before settling in for another stretch of gripping games, though, why not first take on our Opta-powered quiz? Find the answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Edinson Cavani could make his Premier League bow at 33 years and 253 days old. If he scored against Chelsea, he would become the second oldest debutant to find the net in the competition's history - after who?
2. Pep Guardiola has won all nine matches against West Ham in his managerial career, a joint-best 100 per cent record. Against which two other English sides has Guardiola won nine from nine?
3. Jamie Vardy has 10 Premier League goals against Arsenal. Who is the only player to have netted against the Gunners on more occasions in the competition?
4. Everton's Dominic Calvert-Lewin is bidding to score in the first six matches of the Premier League season. Only one player has ever done this. Who is he?
5. Jose Mourinho is unbeaten in his nine games against Burnley, only facing one side more often without losing. Who are they?
1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (34y 316d)
2. Watford and Bournemouth
3. Wayne Rooney (12 goals)
4. Sergio Aguero (last season)
5. Swansea City (10 games)