The Premier League returns this weekend after a two-week hiatus and there are a number of mouth-watering fixtures to look forward to.
Champions Liverpool will be looking to bounce back from a heavy defeat to Aston Villa when they take on Merseyside rivals Everton, who boast a perfect record and top the table after four games.
Manchester United, also on the end of a big loss prior to the international break, head to Newcastle United - and there is also the small matter of Manchester City versus Arsenal.
Ahead of another action-packed matchweek in England's top flight, why not have a crack at our Opta-powered quiz? Find the answers at the bottom of the page...
1. Seven of the past eight Premier League meetings between Everton and Liverpool at Goodison Park have finished level, the exception being a 1-0 win for the visitors in December 2016. Who was the Reds' goalscorer that day?
2. Manchester City host Arsenal in arguably the pick of this weekend's fixtures. Can you name the City player who has scored five goals and assisted two more in his past eight league starts against the Gunners?
3. Manchester United have conceded 11 Premier League goals already - the second-most they have ever shipped three games into a campaign. Can you name the only team in the division to have let in more so far?
4. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is unbeaten in 12 Premier League meetings with West Ham counterpart David Moyes. Manchester United great Alex Ferguson holds the record for the most games without defeat against any one manager in the competition - name the Scot's favourite opponent.
5. Crystal Palace are looking to return to winning ways against rivals Brighton and Hove Albion. The Eagles have the oldest average starting XI in the Premier League this season (29 years and 89 days), but can you name the team to have fielded the youngest such XI?
1. Sadio Mane (94th-minute winner)
2. Kevin De Bruyne
3. West Brom (13 goals conceded)
4. Steve Bruce (17 games without defeat)
5. Brighton (average age of 24 years and 326 days)