Statattack Round 33: The Score
Statattack Round 33: The Score
Ligue 1 Uber Eats Official
From Kylian Mbappé to Stevan Jovetic, Kevin Volland, Memphis Depay and Terem Moffi, Ligue 1 Uber Eats's in-form marksmen were in full swing in Rond 33. Check out the key scoring stats from superb weekend of spectacular net-shaking action!
- Kylian Mbappé has scored 87 goals for PSG in Ligue 1 Uber Eats, making him the club's all-time third-top scorer in France's top flight (ahead of Mustapha Dahleb on 85). The prodigy's double in the 3-2 win over Saint-Etienne left him second only to Zlatan Ibrahimovic (113) and Edinson Cavani (138). He has scored two or more goals in seven Ligue 1 Uber Eats games this season, more than any other player.
- Memphis Depay has been directly involved in 15 Ligue 1 Uber Eats goals in 2021 (ten goals, five assists), more than any other player over the period. The Dutch striker scored his 60th and 61st goals with OL in the top flight in the 2-1 win in Nantes. Since his arrival in January 2017, he has scored 29 more goals than any other Lyon player.
- Kevin Volland is the first German player to score at least 15 goals in a Ligue 1 Uber Eats season since Jürgen Klinsmann with AS Monaco (19 goals) and Rudi Völler with OM (18 goals) - both in 1992-93. He also became - after 30 games - the third-fastest player to score 15 goals with AS Monaco in the 21st century, just behind Wissam Ben Yedder (20 games) and Radamel Falcao (26).
Andy Delort using his head
- Montpellier Hérault SC striker Andy Delort has scored ten headed goals since the start of last season in Ligue 1 Uber Eats, the highest total of any player in the top flight over the period - just ahead of clubmate Gaëtan Laborde (eight).
- Dimitri Payet scored his 85th goal in Ligue 1 Uber Eats (43 with OM) in the 3-2 win over Lorient. He has 24 goals from outside the box in the top flight, more than any other player since Opta began analysing the competition (2006-07).
- Serhou Guirassy has scored four goals in his last four Ligue 1 Uber Eats games with Stade Rennais FC, as many as he scored in his first 19 top-flight games this season with the Breton club (four).
- PSG striker Mauro Icardi has scored four goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats in 2021, just one fewer than last year. Two of his last four top-flight goals have come off the bench.
All goals of Week 33 - 2020/2021
Terem Moffi, Les Merlus' Striker-in-Chief
- Terem Moffi has scored nine goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats in 2021, second only to Wissam Ben Yedder's ten strikes. He has scored 39% of FC Lorient's goals in the top flight this season (nine out of 23).
- Gaël Kakuta (RC Lens) has scored 11 goals in 31 Ligue 1 Uber Eats games this season after scoring 12 in 74 games in his first three seasons in the competition.
- AS Saint-Etienne's Denis Bouanga has scored three goals in his last six Ligue 1 Uber Eats games, as many as in his previous 24.
Stevan Jovetic - super-sub
- Stevan Jovetic scored his ninth goal as a substitute in Ligue 1 Uber Eats since joining AS Monaco in 2017-18, more than any other player in the top flight over the period.
- Renaud Ripart has been involved in two of Nîmes Olympique's last three goals in Ligue 1 Uber Eats (two goals). He has taken eight penalties since making his top flight debut in 2018-19, seven of which have been successful. He has scored five goals in his last ten Ligue 1 Uber Eats games - as many as in his previous 33.
- Dijon FCO defender Fouad Chafik scored his first-ever Ligue 1 Uber Eats goal on Sunday - in his 109th appearance! He became the oldest player to find the back of the net in the top flight with DFCO (34 years and 184 days) since Florent Balmont against Stade Rennais FC on 26 January 2018 (37 years and 358 days).