Premier League announce matchday coronavirus guidelines 😷 | OneFootball
Premier League announce matchday coronavirus guidelines 😷
The Premier League have published a list of the measures put in place to ensure safety around stadiums ahead of football’s return this week.
After a three-month hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, the league returns on Wednesday night, with Aston Villa and Sheffield United first up followed by Manchester City against Arsenal.
These are the rules in place for those and all further fixtures.
Stadiums will be divided into three separate zones on game days: red, amber and green.
- Red Zone: Includes the pitch, technical area, tunnel and dressing rooms. All who enter must have a ‘clinical passport’ and only 110 people are permitted at any one time.
- Amber Zone: Includes all areas of the stadium aside from the Red Zone. Those who enter must complete a medical questionnaire and have their temperature checked.
- Green Zone: Includes the area outside the stadium. Access is granted in accordance with the host club’s safety policy.
Teams’ journey to the stadium
- Players and staff must complete relevant COVID-19 checks and report symptoms.
- Travel is permitted via car, coach, plane or train – provided it is a sterile environment.
- Social distancing must be applied in all transport modes and those who travel in their own cars, should do so alone.
- Hotels should be used in essential circumstances only.
Arrival at the stadium
- A sterile route from vehicles to the dressing room will be provided at all grounds.
- Dressing rooms for both teams and match officials must have enough space to allow for social distancing and additional rooms may be used if required.
Use of the tunnel
- At certain stadiums, teams will enter the field through different tunnels.
- When that cannot be facilitated, journeys to and from the field will be staggered.
- Gathering in or around the tunnel is forbidden as are pre-match handshakes.
- Widespread disinfection and strict cleaning measures must be applied at all stadia.
- Changing facilities, dugouts, matchballs, goalposts, corner flags and substitution boards will all be subject to those measures.
- Hand-sanitising dispensers must be freely available and signposted throughout all stadiums.
- Those on the bench other than players and coaching staff must wear face coverings, although this can be waived in certain circumstances.
Suwon Jeonbuk Motors Rapid Neftçi Horsens Midtjylland Sandefjord Rosenborg Sarpsborg Bodø/Glimt Skalica Podbrezová FC Copenhagen Randers Kaspiy Akzhayik Maqtaaral Taraz Baník Zlín Teplice Bohemians 1905 Ballymena Utd Glenavon Carrick Newry City Zbrojovka Mladá Boleslav Crusaders Dungannon Coleraine FC Cliftonville Aalesund Haugesund Aus Klagenfurt Ried Aksu Ordabasy Kairat Atyrau Dacia-Buiucani Sf. Gheorghe