On this week’s episode of the OneFootball Premier League Weekend Review Podcast, Dan Burke is joined by Lewis Ambrose and Joel Sanderson-Murray.
And as usual, there’s a lot to unpack.
- What does Sunday’s draw at the Etihad mean for the title race?
- Is it time for Mikel Arteta to go back to the drawing board?
- Has Ole Gunnar Solskjaer silenced his critics?
- Can Chelsea legitimately challenge for the title?
- Can Tottenham? Can Leicester? Can Southampton!?
We answered all of those questions (and many more!) in our comprehensive review of the Premier League Weekend.
• If you want to get in touch with the podcast, fire your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can hit us up on Twitter
• You can subscribe to the podcast and give us a rating on iTunes
• You can do the same on Android and you can also listen on Audioboom, Soundcloud, Deezer, Stitcher and Spotify