SempreInter.Com
·31 August 2025
Italy Star Declares ‘We Have To Continue Like We Were Doing Against Torino’ Ahead Of Inter Milan Vs Udinese Serie A Clash

In partnership with
Yahoo sportsSempreInter.Com
·31 August 2025
Federico Dimarco feels that Inter Milan “have to continue what we were doing against Torino” against Udinese this evening.
The Italian international spoke to InterTV, via FCInterNews, ahead of today’s match.
Inter Milan take on Udinese in their second match of the Serie A season today.
The Nerazzurri’s league opener was against Torino last Monday. And they began the season in highly emphatic fashion, thrashing the Granata by a scoreline of 5-0.
However, it is hardly going to be easy to win in such impressive style against this Udinese team.
The Friulani began their own season with a 1-1 draw against Hellas Verona. It was the kind of performance, however, that signals that Udinese are ready to take the same approach they have in recent seasons.
Udinese are a physical and highly organized and disciplined team. And this has allowed them to cause plenty of problems for the big teams in Serie A, including Inter.
MILAN, ITALY – MAY 06: Federico Dimarco of FC Internazionale celebrates after his team’s 4-3 victory in the UEFA Champions League 2024/25 Semi Final Second Leg match between FC Internazionale Milano and FC Barcelona at Giuseppe Meazza Stadium on May 06, 2025 in Milan, Italy. (Photo by Dan Mullan/Getty Images)
Inter wingback Federico Dimarco commented ahead of this evening’s match that “we have to continue on the way we did last week.”
“We need to have the same attitude we had on Monday against Torino,” the Italian international continued.
“We’ve worked hard during the week. And most of the match will depend on us.”
“We have to play in our own half, and everything will depend on us,” Dimarco said.
Meanwhile, the 27-year-old also gave his thoughts on his role in the team. “I try to do what the coach asks from me,” he said.