FA Cup 2021/22: Fixtures, Dates, Draw, Results, Odds And Everything You Need To Know | OneFootball
FA Cup 2021/22: Fixtures, Dates, Draw, Results, Odds And Everything You Need To Know
The 2021/22 campaign is here and we have all the information you need to know surrounding the FA Cup.
With fans set to return in full capacity this season, the true spirit of competitive football is back and nothing beats the magic of FA Cup action.
From non-league shocks to Wembley Stadium triumphs, fans are treated to exciting, end-to-end action regardless of which round of the competition it is.
After launching all the way back in 1871, the FA Cup is now considered as one of the most prestigious trophies in the country.
Here is everything you need to know about the FA Cup 2021/22 campaign:
Here are the dates for all of the FA Cup rounds for 2021/22:
- Extra Preliminary Round - Saturday 7 August 2021
- Preliminary Round - Saturday 21 August 2021
- First Round Qualifying - Saturday 4 September 2021
- Second Round Qualifying - Saturday 18 September 2021
- Third Round Qualifying - Saturday 2 October 2021
- Fourth Round Qualifying -Saturday 16 October 2021
- First Round - Saturday 6 November 2021
- Second Round - Saturday 4 December 2021
- Third Round - Saturday 8 January 2022
- Fourth Round - Saturday 5 February 2022
- Fifth Round - Wednesday 2 March 2022
- Quarter-Final - Saturday 19 March 2022
- Semi-Final - Saturday 16 April 2022
- Final - Saturday 14 May 2022
The preliminary rounds of the FA Cup has 180 games with teams at level 8 - 10 participating. Once these are finished, the first round proper will commence.
Once these fixtures start to come through, we will keep this page updated to ensure you are kept up to date with everything happening.
Once the FA Cup action starts - which is Saturday 7 August 2021 with the extra preliminary round - we will update you with all of the results as they come.
Based off of last season, we expect the draw for the first round proper of the FA Cup 2021/22 campaign to commence on Monday 25 October 2021.
Once we get official confirmation, we will keep you informed.
Here are the latest betting odds for the favourites to win the FA Cup in the 2021/22 campaign:
- Man City - 7/2
- Chelsea - 11/2
- Liverpool - 11/2
- Man United - 6/1
- Arsenal - 11/1
- Spurs - 11/1
- Leicester City - 12/1
- Everton - 20/1
- Aston Villa - 25/1
- Leeds - 25/1
- West Ham - 25/1
- Wolves - 33/1
- Brighton - 40/1
- Southampton - 50/1
- Brentford - 66/1
- Crystal Palace - 66/1
- Newcastle - 66/1
- Burnley - 80/1
- Norwich City - 80/1
- Watford - 100/1