The Premier League is back and to celebrate, we’re launching a special new iteration of the OneFootball Podcast.
From now on we’ll be bringing you two podcasts per week; a Premier League Weekend Review on a Monday, followed by the usual OneFootball Podcast later in the week.
In this episode, Dan Burke is joined by Lewis Ambrose and Joel Sanderson-Murray to pick the bones out of the 2020/21 opening weekend.
- Are the good times on their way back for Arsenal?
- Do Liverpool have cause for concern?
- Are Everton the real deal?
- Is big Andy Carroll back to his best?
- Can West Brom and Fulham stay up?
- And is there hope for VAR yet?
We answered all of those questions – and more – in the first ever Premier League Weekend Review.
• If you want to get in touch with the podcast, then fire your emails to email@example.com or you can hit us up on Twitter
• You can subscribe to the podcast and give us a rating on iTunes
• You can do the same on Android ; and you can also listen on Audioboom , Soundcloud , Deezer , Stitcher and Spotify